Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome to the Lingenfelter's Blog!

Well, I finally did it! I broke down and started a blog!
So many of our family friends have a blog and it is such a nice way to keep up with their families!
I send so many pictures and emails to everyone that I thought this would be a better way for me to post our family's happenings! Check in frequently for new posts!
Since I am starting this mid-August, I figured that I would go forward from today and not go backwards to what we have already done! So, stay tuned and check in often!!!

5 comments:

Jamie and Krista said...

Yay Jess! I'm excited for your blog! It's very cute and fancy.

Unknown said...

Jessica this is wonderful, you are such a talented lady and wonderful daughter in law and especially friend. Thanks for including us and letting us share all these beautiful memories with the family. Sandi and Steve

Anonymous said...

Too cool Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Love the smile on Sarah's face and those cute cupcakes.... Good job Jessica.

Anonymous said...

Love the smile on Sarah's face and those cute cupcakes.... Good job Jessica.