Saturday, February 28, 2009

Science Fair

Today was the Yucaipa-Calimesa District Science Fair. Sarah had lots of fun doing her project!Sarah decided to test yarn strength. She came up with the idea one day when she was knitting. She asked me which yarn is the strongest - I didn't know and told her that would be a great science project.

Goofin' around after the 2nd grade interviews!

AWARDS!!!
Sarah won a blue medal!!!!

She was so proud and excited - so were her parents!




Sarah and her friends all won blue medals!
From left: Julian (Tilicia's brother), Melody, Tilicia, & Sarah


The scientist and her project!


Out for celebratory ice cream!!
We are so proud of you, Sarah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, so awesome Sarah, a blue medal for the Science Fair. I love the fact that you used yarn for your project. I think yarn is pretty neat stuff.

AND!!! you have bangs.... so cool. You look great. A real different look for you. When I was your age I had bangs too.

This has been a great day for you Sarah! Congratulations!!!!! Love You.... Aunt Susan