Friday, January 23, 2009

TAG

Ok...I got tagged the other day and I am weird and actually like writing these things!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 - thanks to Ben! :)
2. Have you brushed your hair yet today? yes - of course!
3. What is the name of the last song you listened to? It's all right here - Hannah Montana
4. Do you like to text? YES - now that I have a full keyboard, I love it!
5. Facebook or My Space? Facebook
6. Where is your favorite place to go? My mom's house
7. Do you have a passport? Yes
8. Are you in love? Absolutely
9. Have you ever had a broken heart? Yes
10. When was the last time you "laughed your head off"? Yes, today with Ben!
11. When was the last time you cried? It's been a while
12. What is the best gift you have ever gotten? My children (my new diamond ring is nice, too!)
13. What was the best day of your life? Jan. 3, 1998; May 27, 2001; and July 16, 2007
14. What was the worst day of your life?
15. Pepsi or Coke? Coke!
16. Are you wearing socks? Yes, it's cold here!
17. Did you like high school? Yes and No
18. Where is the last place you went out to eat? Frugos
19. What is your biggest accomplishment in the past year?
20. What is one random fact about you? I could talk most men under the table in any football conversation.
Okay...I'm supposed to Tag 4 people...
I will just say...anyone who wants to post, can! :)

No comments: