Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mid-January Report

I haven't posted on the blog in a while. Things have been a little crazy and stressful around our house for the past week or so.

This past week, we had to put our dog, Hank, down. He has been with us since Tyson and I met in college. Tyson got him from the Humane Society in Tucson, AZ when Hank was 8 months old. He's been our family dog ever since. He died of old age. He would have been 15 this coming May. Tyson was upset and so was Sarah. It's weird to walk outside and not see him anymore.

After that happened, Ben got very sick. He threw up for two days. Once he was finished and back to 100%, Sarah started to throw up.

Tyson is at University of LaVerne this entire week working on his doctorate.

Hopefully, we will all get better and I will have some fun new pictures to share soon!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry!

WE NEED TO GO OUT!!! CALL ME!!!

I tagged you on my blog...