Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.


Husband Tag
1. What is his name? Tyson
2. Who eats more? I think he does....
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did
4. Who is taller? he is...by 6 inches
5. Who is smarter? Ooooh, we could go round and round on this one. He knows more about more things...My fountain of useless information...that is what we call him
6. Who is more sensitive? I am..for sure
7. Who does the laundry? That depends! He does do A LOT of laundry!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, but we don't really have "sides"...it doesn't matter to us.
9. Who pays the bills? I do...Tyson wouldn't know what to do with a checkbook! HA!
10. Who cooks more? I do.
11. Who is more stubborn? He is...for sure...but he will totally say it's me!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I am
13. Who has more siblings? I do (2 to his 1)
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we are pretty equal.
15. What do you like to do together? We love to play fantasy football (when I beat him!!!) and watch football together. We enjoy being in the backyard tending to our garden of weeds :)!,
16. Who eats more sweets? He does!!
17. Guilty Pleasures? for me? Chips!!! for him? ice cream!
18. How did you meet? We lived in the same dorm our freshman year of college.
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me out first
20. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first...he likes that! :)
21. Who proposed? He did!
22. His best features and qualities? He is the most patient person I know! He is my ROCK! I don't know what I would do without him. He is an absolutely wonderful father...he plays Barbie with Sarah and cars with Ben. I am so LUCKY to have him!

NOW...I TAG:
Krista

Tracy

No comments: