Monday, October 13, 2008

Girl's Weekend in Vegas!!!

My best friend (we have known each other for 29 years!!!!!!!) and her family always go to Vegas once a year. Since she is not a big gambler (but her family is), she asked if I would come out and hang with her for the weekend. We decided to make it a girl's weekend and I brought Sarah, too, and left Ben with Tyson for the weekend (my first time away from Ben overnight...I slept sooooo good! HA, HA!). We had lots of fun, ate LOTS of food, talked A LOT, stayed up late. It was GREAT!

Our first stop was the Bellagio, where Dorie's parents were staying. They had a gorgeous fall scene set up.

Mommy and Sarah in front of the tree that talked and moved!

Sarah in front of the world's largest chocolate fountain.
She just wanted to put her finger in it so bad!

Dorie, Sarah, and I stayed at the Mandalay Bay.
On Saturday morning, we went out to the pool to look at it. The high was only in the 60s, so we decided not to swim.
Sarah couldn't resist sticking her feet in the wave pool!
Then, she decided that it wasn't THAT cold and she did indeed want to swim. Mommy and Dorie were too chicken to get in, but Sarah had an AWESOME time in the waves!

Girl's Night Out on Saturday night! Don't we all look stylin'?

Sarah and Dorie

Mommy and Dorie

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! Sarah is the girl !!! getting in the cool water! I would have liked to put my fingers in the chocolate fountain too!