Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW!!!!!


On Wednesday, it rained and snowed all day long, but it never stuck! Then at around 6pm on Wed. night it started snowing and it didn't stop!!! We got home from our friends Jamie and Krista's house at 8:15 and our house looked beautiful! The whole neighborhood looked so Christmasy with the snow and the lights!

Sarah was so excited to have the snow! She made a huge snowball to throw at daddy!

The next morning, I woke Sarah up early so she could play in the snow before school.

We loved the way the snow slid off the slide!

Ben was happy in the snow until he fell! He did NOT like his hands getting cold. He was getting quite frustrated with it. He didn't last long out there!


My snow angel!



The view from our street. The mountain was so pretty!

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Wow, that is so awesome! And I am so jealous! I do love winter. I love your outside Christmas decorations!
Sarah's boots are so cute! Have I told you lately that you have the cutest kids!!!!!